SLIDER

Preserve those memories!

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

After hiring a professional photographer, the next best decision you can make is to order a professional album from them as well. Preserve those memories people!!! Now why go through your photographer and not a company like shutterfly? QUALITY! I know what you're thinking "Haley is only saying this so that we buy albums through her"… I mean yeah - I would love it if my clients ordered albums through my company, but that is not why I push professionally printed albums. I was one of those people that used companies like shutterfly, and after switching to ordering albums from my printing guru's - I will never look back.  

Don't get me wrong, my previous albums were fine, but you get what you pay for… Flimsy paper that bends and crinkles and decent quality printing. 

Once I switched to the dark side (haha get it, dark rooms, printing.. OK I'll stop), I have never been more pleased! With the variety of paper choices (from felt, fuji pearl paper and more!) and thickness, I was amazed! Not to mention the quality of the images - they look exactly how I prepared them to look! If you want to see what I mean - check out the difference in quality between professional prints and discount prints

Are you a previous client of mine and now considering an album? I am offering 20% off my layflat albums to my previous clients. As I mentioned before… Preserve those memories! 






No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design