SLIDER

Welcome Baby Jones!

Monday, August 18, 2014
Last month I had the honor of photographing the birth of darling little baby Jones. There is something so special about birth photography and watching a new little baby come into this world, I just LOVE it! I want to thank the Jones family for sharing your special moment with me.

For those of you curious about birth photography, please feel free to reach out to me. All of my birth story packages include me being on call for 2 weeks and documenting up until one hour after your precious angel is born. As the years pass, it is hard to remember every little detail of your little ones birth, by documenting it, you can remember forever!

Here are some snip-its from sweet little baby Jones' entry into this beautiful world!










No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design