SLIDER

The Lee Wedding - Conrad Ranch - Provo, Utah Wedding

Monday, June 16, 2014



 Well, ladies and gents here is the Lee wedding! I had such an amazing time working with these people and I am truly honored to have been a part of this day! Bryanna, is such a beautiful person inside and out, and she has surrounded herself with wonderful people. Throughout the day, her videographer interviewed her bridal party and wanted to them to speak on special moments they have had with Bryanna. Not one bridesmaid could go through their story without crying because Bryanna means SO much to them. Even I started getting choked up when photographing because of how sweet she is. I loved every minute of this wedding and I hope you do too! Congratulations Bryanna & Brent, and thank you! 











No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design